Monday 22 March 2010

Say 'Fromage'...

Forgive me father for it has been 3 days since my last post. I wish I could say its because I've been SO busy...in training for 2012 etc..but unfortunately I think all the excitement of this blog stuff petered out a bit. I'm back though, no fear, with more mind numbing stories from the crip country. So I got a lovely email the other day from my new bf Gillian. She was in the bed next to me in the hospital in france having some metal put in her broken hand. We bonded through such experiences as 'my first bedpan' and morphine chat...which is much like the kind of chat that goes on at 4am, waiting for a taxi in the street, with the homeless man by the bus stop, where everythings 'amazing', even his 'funny little shoes'. So anyway bless her, she spent her whole week's holiday in this blimmin hospital. And her husband used to come in every day, and not to put the holiday tradition to waste he decided to take his holiday snaps...in the hospital.. So she sent said photo's to me. And I laughed a LOT. I look like i'm having the BEST time. off my head! This is me excitedly pointing at my broken leg...and this is me and Gillian just chillin..chattin breeze (I dont think I'm naked...) And this is the view from our window. Riveting stuff, you may joke. You wait, they are sending me THE VIDEO in the post as it was too big to email...Tom took it on his new gadget that he was going to strap to his head as he weaved down the slopes...but instead used it for our very own mini-documentary inside the hospital. I'll keep you posted, I bet you can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. SHOW US THE VIDEO! I'M MORE EXCITED ABOUT THIS THAN I WAS ABOUT NEW MOON!

    ReplyDelete