Wednesday 17 March 2010

Getting legless...


Ok so I have no idea what this is. (Not this to the left, thats my leg and some heavy duty robo-armour.) But I'm officially blogging, and I'm scared. I've decided I need a focus to my day that doesn't include I wonder what topic those Loose Women will be discussing today or Does Steph end up having the baby even though the dad is Libby's husband? So this is it. For the moment. Other current ideas include learning Cantonese and (upper) body building. Things to avoid - bidding for useless items on ebay and buying clothes for my 'summer relaunch' on ASOS. Although my friend Paddy is doing a right trade in buying and selling stuff on ebay. But my mum's put stop to this as she realised she'd have to be going to the post office for me. I asked her if she wanted in as my business partner but she was having none of it.


So as this is my first post and just in case anyone is reading this apart from me and my immediate family, I should re-re-cap. I've broken my leg quite spectacularly whilst snowboarding in France. When I say snowboarding, what I mean is coming of a chairlift like a total malco and somehow breaking two bones in my leg - one stright through my shin and the other a spiral fracture (apparently difficult to do, but i achieved). So basically I did it in proper. Spent a week in hospital in France having a rod and pins hammered in to my leg being shouted at in french and am currently convalescing back at my parents place in the beautiful Kent countryside* (*please...help...me...) I was told by the Dr that I'm not going to be getting around for at least a couple months. So whilst trying not to feel sorry for myself as at least I still have a leg, I'm just going to have to get through these next few months with good humour and more of these amazing opium based painkillers. YES.


So I'm not sure if this is going to be really shit - like, This is what I ate today.. and pictures of my food etc, but I'm going to give it a go...(eek!)


No comments:

Post a Comment